River Arts Fest -- Digital Marketing Intern
Please see instructions on how to apply at the bottom of this page.
The project is support the RiverArtsFest (RAF) in two areas. First will be to organize and design an Arts Education Gallery and page for the existing Squarespace platform RAF website. The gallery will feature and archive the extensive presentations and projects that have taken place thanks to RAF’s community investment. From determining best examples from the many photographs and videos to researching and matching visuals to content, from obtaining and selecting logos and images from partners to understanding the different components to be included, the intern will design a website gallery benefitting a fine arts festival. The Intern’s design will be tantamount to supporting the gallery’s goals.
The second part of the intern’s responsibility will be to support the lead art directors efforts in creating and revising marketing materials needed to promote the annual festival. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Concept and design of social media graphics; Posting graphics and content to social media channels; Resizing of creative assets for media buys such as billboards, digital ads and print publications; Design and resizing of signage; Design of sponsorship packet.
- Develop and build a Squarespace gallery page for the River Arts Fest
- Assist the lead art directors to create and revise marketing materials for the Festival
- Utilize social media to promote the goals and content created from the RAF
This position pays $15/hr, 28 hours a week for 9 weeks. In addition, you will receive a $500 stipend for completing the Arts Intern component of the program. Visit the Program Details page for more information.
BEFORE APPLYING, VERIFY YOU:
1) Will be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student as of the Fall 2019 semester. You must be a rising Junior or Senior.
2) Attend college in Memphis, or live in Memphis.
3) Have an Expected Family Contribution of less than $5000. This number is on your FAFSA form, to see what it looks like -- click here.
1) To apply to a position, please click here and fill out the eligibility application form.
2) Once your eligibility application is reviewed and approved, Studio Institute will send you an email confirming your eligibility for the program. Note: once you're verified as eligible for Arts Intern, you can apply to as many positions as you'd like. You do not have to submit the eligibility application more than once.
3) You will forward this confirmation email, along with your CV, cover letter, and transcript to the email below these instructions with the subject "Arts Intern 2019 Approved Application".
Once you've received confirmation of eligibility, email your application to Isabelle Hornsby at email@example.com.