Cleveland Print Room -- Video and Digital Media Intern
Please see instructions on how to apply at the bottom of this page.
This summer internship allows the intern to create video content for the Cleveland Print Room website that documents 35mm film processing (developing & printing), along with alternative photographic processes, which will be posted on the internet to inform the public of classes in photography processes. These videos will be used by the organization for informational, marketing, and promotional purposes. The intern will gain experience by providing instructional videos that will be used on digital platforms and social media. S/he will have the opportunity to write content related to the media postings. Additionally, the intern will get an overview of what it is like to work within a non-profit start-up and practice everyday workflow and management strategies with the CPR team.
Skills: The intern is a talented videographer with experience shooting and editing video content. Experience with digital and analog photography is a plus. Intern will work with Operations Manager, who is a skilled photographer in creating the photographic content for the videos. Intern will work with the Executive Director, whose background is in Marketing and Promotions, to release content digitally. The Intern will shadow staff so that they experience the inner workings and everyday functions of the organization.
- Create video content for the Cleveland Print Room to use in marketing materials
- Evaluate what digital and video content the Cleveland Print Room needs
- Film, edit, and prepare footage throughout the course of the summer
This position pays $12/hr, 28 hours a week for 9 weeks. In addition, you will receive a $580 stipend for completing the Arts Intern component of the program. Visit the Program Details page for more information.
BEFORE APPLYING, VERIFY YOU:
1) Will be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student as of the Fall 2018 semester. You must be a rising Junior or Senior.
2) Attend college in Cleveland, or live within Cleveland or the boundary established by the Inner Ring Suburbs.
3) Have an Expected Family Contribution of less than $5000. This number is on your FAFSA form, to see what it looks like -- click here.
1) To apply to a position, please click here and fill out the eligibility application form.
2) Once your eligibility application is reviewed and approved, Studio Institute will send you an email confirming your eligibility for the program. Note: once you're verified as eligible for Arts Intern, you can apply to as many positions as you'd like. You do not have to submit the eligibility application more than once.
3) You will forward this confirmation email, along with your CV, cover letter, transcript, and recommendations to the email below these instructions with the subject "Arts Intern 2018 Approved Application".
Once you've received confirmation of eligibility, email your application to Shari Wilkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.