Paley Center -- Social Media Intern
Please see instructions on how to apply at the bottom of this page.
The Intern will create a video based social media campaign highlighting significant moments from PaleyFest Previews and PaleyFest New York (annual television festivals in LA and NYC featuring screenings and conversations with the cases and creators of notable television shows and series). This project will provide the Intern with the opportunity to develop social media content the will create major brand awareness and develop marketing elements for the promotion of two of the Paley Center’s most sought after experiences. Over the course of the project, the Intern will have the opportunity to work with Paley Center archival footage and develop engaging content for a social media audience of over 100,000 people.
Research and learning opportunities include unlimited access to the Paley Center’s incomparable archive of 160,000 television and radio programs to research content to be used as part of the social media campaign; guidance in the use of video editing software; and collaboration and information sharing with Paley Center curators and Creative Services team.
- Create a video-based social media campaign for the Paley Center
- Work with the Curatorial and Creative Services team to broadcast content to over 100,000 people via the Paley Center’s social media
- Work with the extensive Paley Center media archive
This position pays $15/hr, 28 hours a week for 9 weeks. In addition, you will receive a $500 stipend for completing the Arts Intern component of the program. Visit the Program Details page for more information.
BEFORE APPLYING, VERIFY YOU:
1) Will be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student as of the Fall 2019 semester. You must be a rising Junior or Senior.
2) Attend college in New York City, or live in New York City.
3) Have an Expected Family Contribution of less than $5000. This number is on your FAFSA form, to see what it looks like -- click here.
1) To apply to a position, please click here and fill out the eligibility application form.
2) Once your eligibility application is reviewed and approved, Studio Institute will send you an email confirming your eligibility for the program. Note: once you're verified as eligible for Arts Intern, you can apply to as many positions as you'd like. You do not have to submit the eligibility application more than once.
3) You will forward this confirmation email, along with your CV, cover letter, transcript, and recommendations to the email below these instructions with the subject "Arts Intern 2019 Approved Application".
Once you've received confirmation of eligibility, email your application to Caitlyn Callegari at firstname.lastname@example.org.