Mallory-Neely House -- Videography Intern
Please see instructions on how to apply at the bottom of this page.
The Intern will complete a series of five short films related to the Mallory-Neely House that will be uploaded to web - exact content TBD, but will hopefully include details about restoration projects. Additionally, the Intern will research and learn about the house and the people who lived here, to be highlighted in some of the “films” they create. This project will provide real-world experience for a film student, function as significant portfolio building for a film student, and will eventually be used for marketing and educational purposes for our institution.
• Experience editing and shooting video
• Creative ideas for film based projects
- Complete 5 short films related to the Mallory-Neely House for online distribution
- Research and compile information pertaining to the history of the Mallory-Neely House
- Gain experience in video editing, compilation, and online distribution
This position pays $15/hr, 28 hours a week for 9 weeks. In addition, you will receive a $500 stipend for completing the Arts Intern component of the program. Visit the Program Details page for more information.
BEFORE APPLYING, VERIFY YOU:
1) Will be enrolled as a full time undergraduate student as of the Fall 2019 semester. You must be a rising Junior or Senior.
2) Attend college in Memphis, or live in Memphis.
3) Have an Expected Family Contribution of less than $5000. This number is on your FAFSA form, to see what it looks like -- click here.
1) To apply to a position, please click here and fill out the eligibility application form.
2) Once your eligibility application is reviewed and approved, Studio Institute will send you an email confirming your eligibility for the program. Note: once you're verified as eligible for Arts Intern, you can apply to as many positions as you'd like. You do not have to submit the eligibility application more than once.
3) You will forward this confirmation email, along with your CV, cover letter, and transcript to the email below these instructions with the subject "Arts Intern 2019 Approved Application".
Once you've received confirmation of eligibility, email your application to Holly Jansen at email@example.com